BOARD OF DIRECTOR
Important Information & Instructions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 12, 2017
The application must be completed in one session. Please click
to review the application questions before you start. Nominator and nominee information will be required.
• Nominees must be nominated by a current member (registered stakeholder) in good standing of their Provincial Sport Organization
• This application form is for at-large board of director nominations
• Nomination form must be completed in full by both the nominator and nominee, including a ONE-page resume and jpeg photo of the nominee
• It is expected that the nominee is willing to serve on the WSWC Board of Directors if elected
Please note the following specific to 2017:
• The normal term of office for directors is for two years.
• Due to a bylaw transition that was approved by the membership in 2015, all board positions will be open for election at the 2017 AGM.
• To ensure continuity and the ability to stagger the terms for the organization, nominees will be asked to provide their preferred length of term (1 year, 2 years, 1 or 2 years)
• The Nominations Committee will review and consider each nominee’s preferred length of term as they prepare the slate of nominees for election
• The length of term identified for each nominee will be at the discretion of the Nominations Committee
Do Not Fill This Out